Friday, February 8, 2013

Born Pretty Store an other Number - Review


Here comes a review of a Nail Polish from Born Pretty Store.
I already reviewd an other color of this polish a couple of days ago.
That polish had a scent but this one didn't. And I'm not talking about
the smell of polish. This is a cream polish on the thinner side.


I had to do 3 coats and still the result was not the best. Luckily this
polish dries fast. All photos are without top coat and in natural light.

The brush is a great size even though this is a small 8ml bottle. It
was a little wonky with some stray bristles. But I just cut those away.


Here is the polish name as it appears on the website and a link to it.




Mint Green Polish (33) Item ID: 4853






Get 10% off your entire order
by using my discount CODE: DPL91
when shopping at Born Pretty Store

If more than 10 people use the code
there will be a sponsored Giveaway.
Free Worldwide Shipping.
No minimum purchase.

Happy Shopping at Born Pretty Store

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

*Items sent for my honest review

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color, so fresh and ready-for-spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that colour. Something like this is still missimg in my collection.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...