Monday, April 23, 2012

SCI-FI - Magneti Force by Color Club


Today I have for you Magnetic Force by Color Club - SCI-FI.
This one is a but thicker in consistency than the other Magnetic
Force polish I showed you HERE. So you could get away with
applying one coat. For the photos I applied two. No Top Coat. 

Magnetic Force by Color Club - SCI-FI

Create unique nail art designs in seconds. Just apply MAGNETIC
FORCE nail lacquer to nails. While polish is still wet, hover the magnetic
cap holding it still over the nail for 15 seconds. Be careful not to touch the
wet polish! When you remove the cap an eye-catching pattern will appear.

Magnetic Force by Color Club - SCI-FI

I tried to apply Water Decals from Born Pretty Store but the
result was meh. I have to come up with something better than this.

Magnetic Force by Color Club - SCI-FI + Water Decals
__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty polish. I love the combo with water decals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait till you see the comb I'll show tomorrow

      Delete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...