Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Konadicure from Last Year


I have a problem. It's either my camera or the cord that you transfer
pictures to from camera to computer that is having a "melt down".
Bottom line is that I can not get my photos from my camera to my
computer. I have to try my sisters cord. And if that does not work...


This is not a frech manicure. It is from last year. (Sounds like it's real
old). And I never got to take pictures of it when it was fresh. There
is some serious tip-wear going on. I've been wanting to re-do it.
But the issue with the camera... I might as well put this out there.



As the base color I used Orly - Ma Cherie and topped it off with
Revlon - Slipper. Stamped an Image from Bundle Monster BM-215
with Konad Special - Black. Then I used Stargazer - 237 (Gold)
and used Bundle Monster Image Plate BM-208. Sealed it with Seche Vite.


The pictures are not the best. They are taken on the bus. Had some sun
coming in here and there. But I just love this manicure. And when I saw it
over at Ash-Lilly's Lacquer Lust on Facebook and knew I had to do it.


__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

8 comments:

  1. That looks pretty! Perfect for Chinese New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And now that you mention it - it actually looks Chinese.

      Delete
  2. I knew I recognised this manicure, lol. It looks lovely on you - gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ash-Lilly I just simply LOVE it!

      Delete
  3. I think this is the prettiest yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad it isn't my idéa. We need to thank Ash-Lilly for it.

      Delete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...