Monday, January 2, 2012

Image Plate Comparison


 Born Pretty Store Image Plate vs. Konad Image Plates

I stamped some images from my sisters Born Pretty Store
Image Plates, in order to compare them with Konad Plates.



Some of the details on the Born Pretty Store Image Plates are not
as delicate and fine as on the Konad Image Plates. However
they do make a good stamp. Just that the details are not as nice.

Konad M71 stamp on the right.

It also seems that some of the images on Konad Plates are
deeper. So they "hold more" polish and make a darker stamp.
But on many of the images you can see no difference at all.



I used Konad Special - Blue for all stamps.
Born Pretty Store (BPS) stamp is on the left
and Konad stamps are on the right.

Hope this helped some of you that are thinking of
getting Image Plates from Konad or Born Pretty Store.

Don't forget to use my 10% off code. DPL91
when you are shopping at Born Pretty Store


__ __ __


And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

9 comments:

  1. Great post! Very useful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola!! me encanto la entrada , buscaba esta comparación hace mucho tiempo, es de gran ayuda, Muchísimas gracias!! Besos desde Argentina!! n_n !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, they are basically the same and you can save a ton of money when ordering from anywhere else than konad(check ebay) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! And very helpful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I could help. And I can not say if the plates on EBAY are the same as Born Pretty Store Plates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a helpful post. Now I wonder why I didn't make use of the 33% sale they had during the year end last year. SMH. Now I want the plates.
    Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it weird that I actually like the BPS ones more? I like the transferred images a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are very much alike. And BPS is so much cheaper.
    M71 is a very popular plate. But the BPS flower stamp is not as delicate as the Konad one.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...