Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 1 of 10 Day Challenge

Day 1


Pink Nails

 I used 3 coats of ELF - Pearl Pink
and I just had to add my glitter franken to the tips.
Not bothering with top coat tho.
New mani tomorrow anyways.


I will be doing this challenge with
Carinae over at: Carinae L'etoile's polish stash,
Tamira at: Naudii Beautii 
and with
Lizzie at: Do It Yourself, Lady...
And as we live in different parts of the world the posts will pop up during the day.

__ __ __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Nice design! Good idea to make a 10 days challenge, I wanted to do the 30 days challenge but it's way to long, this 10 day challenge is a way better idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, this is Lovely Ida.


    I did a french tip but I Love how you basecoated before french tipping. :-)
    Love the design with dotting tools.

    And your comment about no topcoat, hahahah... That was exactly how I felt about basecoat. I was like, "I'm doing a new mani tomorrow anyway, and this is not a staining color". lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg ida this is frickin weird cause i was going to use this same exact polish! but i didnt only cause i already posted about it and have many other pinks to use! but i love the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this mani!! Naudii actually just commented on my post yesterday about theis color. It IS similar to China Glaze Exceptionally Gifted.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...