Thursday, June 2, 2011

ELF Nail Polish Haul

Matte Finisher Clear Nail Polish

This is how many Nail Polishes I have so far from e.l.f
Thinking of getting all of them at some point.
I will be posting Swatches of these when I get around to it.
Because the Swaches on the ELF UK site is NOT color accurate.
Maybe mine won't be eather. But hopefully better.
And I will also post better pictures of the bottles.

Chocolate and Mod Mauve


Champagne and Mint Cream


Nude and Desert Haze

I had a hard time opening one of the bottles. And then I found out why. The bottles are really filled up. And because of that some of the polish comes out and creates a mess. But hey just clean it and get on with your life.









Mango Madness, Passion Pink and Berry Pink


Pearl, Moonlight and Fair Pink
Black, Innocent and Blush
Metal Madness, Fluorescent Pink and Pearl Pink

Light Pink, Sunset and Metal Madness


What Nail Polish color from e.l.f do you want to see swatched first?
__  __  __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. mint cream and desert haze ::)

    de-jeeya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have metal madness, but have only worn it once...would love to see that again!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...